Subscribe RSS



last night, my family and i went to Four Points to have our dinner. Wow,it is very class at that eatery at the lobby.What is the most important is that, the dinner was FREE.


The entrance to the eatery.












the floor is sparkling.

Category: | 3 Comments

3 comments to “dinner @ Four Points”

  1. This is classy. I wish I am there!
    Wow, u so lucky, FOC? How u manage for FREE?
    Do drop by my blog & pls click the Hyundai car ads, tks

  1. Wei, this is so high class! How's the food?
    Buffet or ala carte? Delicious, variety...
    So happy for u! Do drop by if u r online and see
    what Napoleon Bonapart got to say there..hahaha

  1. Hi vInctor~ the food there nice or not? I had been there during Mother's day~ too bad that the food there suxxx

Powered By Blogger