Subscribe RSS



Recently, i have adopted a pet dog, Huppy , for temporary lah! It's my cousin's one. I took care for it for a week. Quite a cute dog. What was bad is that my dad ang i had to clean her ' good things' daily




She is Huppy, She is Huppy, my cousin's pet.


wah, Huppy almost knock the camera!!!



Hai everyone, I am Huppy.



My Lucky. What is it starring at???


wAh, 'Why you take my handsome photo'


i am not Lucky. I am not as fierce as him.




' eh, let me off!!! Set me free!!!!'



WHATs the big deal??? Am i cool???



Have you being shocked by my eyes?


where is Huppy?


Oh, here you are. why do u hide there? I wonder




Lucky Vs Huppy


No, no. Don't bark at me. Whats the matter?



Finally..........


hai!!! Do you know where am i sitting at?


Bye Bye. i want to sleep

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “Huppy Vs Lucky”

Powered By Blogger