Subscribe RSS




It has been a long time for my last post. I am to apologize to those who always catch up updates from me, especially Ms Lee. You know what, i seem to be 'moodless' to write blog after coming back from national service. Yes! i went for national service for 2 months plus in Betong. Since then, i was isolated from the status of being a blogger. But now, i just wanna say, I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Time really flies. This is my latest post since February. I planned to write my experience in camp, but i think that one is outdated dy.. so i will share my latest experience as a college student( which is soon turning into a university student in April end). erm........ where to start from ya?? OK, i am now at petaling jaya, writing this post. This place seems to be familiar to me because Sunway Pyramid is just nearby, Haha!!! but the place i am staying now is like MJC new town ship in Kuching. All kind of business running here, including tat kind also la.. You know la hoh.. food here consider nice and affordable, but no kolo mee , kueh chap, kampua and laksa sarawak. haiz.... but nevermind, life has to go on ba, i have to eat too. Eh, i am getting out of topic, better come back before going to north pole. As you know, i am a college student now, and i am studying in Taylor's College, not Taylor's University College o because the school division of architecture is not ready yet at the lakeside campus.Will be moving there soon. I have been here at Taylor's being a newly joined Taylorian for about 5 days. My current location for the course is at LCS(want to know what is it, check it urself). life here still considered ok, but the college life is totally different compared to secondary life. Class held in various places, the timetable is not constant like  what has happened today. No class for the whole day because it is cancelled due to' unforeseen circumstance' which i dont know why. Nevermind, i forgive them as more time can be allocated for me to do research. Indeed i shall say it is another 'fortune'. Next, lets share about the orientation. What catches my attention the most is that the safety and  security in KL. Is KL that hazardous and unsafe to live in?? I dont have idea concerning bout it. Anyway, the air is polluted seriously i shall say due to widespread development here and there. I really the fresh air in my hometown. haha!! Tell you what, i cant tell more about my college life and class because.... i have just attended two classes only!! Nevermind, i will post my latest news in 'few' days soon.

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “College , KL , Taylor's”

Powered By Blogger