Subscribe RSS



   It was afternoon when i was doing my assignment. i received a call from 039543xxxx.. Picking up the phone and the lady said “这里是My FM 打来的".. I was like OMG!!!! My FM prize giving contest really exist de.. haha.. then she kept asking me have u participated in the online contest recently. then i said yeah…. N you know what, she asked me: you still remember the title of the contest.. I was like =.=” because i participated in a lot or i shall say countless online contest.. My FM, One FM, Hitz Fm, Mix FM…. How am i going to remember it o…. zzz….. Luckily at last , she said ‘Anthony Neely album’. AAaaa… got it!!! yes, thats the one!! she informed me to go to their office at Bukit Jalil to redeem the prize.. Thank God i was in KL… if not,, the prize would be available but not approachable.

SAM_0140

    This is the north gate lobby of the Asia Broadcast… Basically, i can only be here for minutes after redeeming the prize.. they are pretty strict, not allowing unauthorized people to be there for too long… despite good security, basically i cant feel the atmosphere of Astro.. ha. Too bad, i cant visit the studio to see how they on-air stuff.. >.< and i dont see the My FM logo too.. ==”

 

SAM_0146

Yup, my visitor pass~!~!

SAM_0155

The entrance to where i will get my freebies~!~! Hurray~!! and a slight shot of the Hitz FM cruise team

SAM_0158

SAM_0160

Another view…. close up!

SAM_0192

Here comes the important part!!! it is Anthony Neely.. (i am not that obsessed with him). here’s the list of the item

-Anthony Neely First Lesson album( RM45.90)

-Schwarzkopf product(RM108)

-Food voucher from Prince hotel & Residence KL(RM50)

Total up = RM203.90

Wow!!! thats a lot for me….

SAM_0194

He is indeed cute.. haha

SAM_0203

The back side of the album.. basically , there are 10 songs in this album.. the name list … i forgot dy.. XD

SAM_0207

SAM_0208

some photos taken for this album..

SAM_0209

OMG!!! he is starring at you….. haha

SAM_0210

What i like the most in this album is the song "散场的拥抱"  and this song won me the album in the online contest!! LIKE to the max….

SAM_0211

SAM_0214

SAM_0215

ha. Tats all for Anthony Neely.. and the photos above are captured using my new babies member, Samsung ST71..

Category: | 1 Comment

1 comments to “My first time ever”

  1. anthony is staring at me~

Powered By Blogger