Subscribe RSS



Time really flies when it comes to happy moment. Argh>.< it is now left few days to the end of Chinese new year.. and i am going back to Subang again.. OMG!!! tats too fast wehy.. Anyway, i did enjoy the happy moment with my family, friends and relative… most importantly, to my surprise, my angpao amount is more than what i expected.. muahaha. Here are some photos during the celebration.

180145_1690386293046_1039380493_31843408_3809495_n

The very first outing of the year. I went to watch the blockbuster movie ‘ Great Day’ at MBO tHe Spring with Ej, annie, jacklyn, ypeng, tyang and nicholas. The most remarkable phrase in the movie i suppose is this ‘我们小时候总是希望能够常常和家人度过,但父母只能照顾我们的前半生,而我们就负责照顾他们的后半生。再多的不舍,我们始终要和父母分开的。所以要惜福啊' . (more or less is something like this, kind of forget p/s). Seriously, this movie teaches us a lot that is to appreciate every precious moment with your parents. overall rate for this movie – 8/10. If you havent watch this movie, seriously you r out.

4445

Dinner with my friends at Westwood… this is the photo of October babies…

166397_1695932351694_1039380493_31853898_2246386_n

Another outing( to be exact is lim teh) haha.. Guess what, we had our high tea at Bing Coffee.. and i spent only RM2 for Cappucino.. Of course there is no such a good offer from them(no offense) Someone treated me that. haha. thanks.

34

23

(photo from Ms Lee)

The very first visiting on the first day of Chinese New Year. Ej, Jess, annie and I went to visit each other’s house.. Actually, they went to my house first, then we spontaneously came out with this idea..  10 pose represents October Babies..

12 

Happy family <3

On 3rd day, we as the J’nians went to visit our ex-form teacher, Pn Liaw.. considered as the first reunion of J’nian.. haha, we are back to 5J.. too bad, a gathering can not be carried out on this Chinese new year due to some reasons…

g

Did you notice someone who acts different../ 

1212

like this photo….

111

Free and good quality photo shooting… like like

f

SAM_0493

Not to forget him,we went to our lovely 胡师傅 de house.. too bad, we dint see his wife but spotted his cute little girl….

SAM_0494

Accidentally captured this photo. what did you see??

Life

A gathering with my Primary 6 classmates at Novus cafe & Bistro. For me, they still can be recognised.. haha..not much change on their physical appearance.

1234 

We are back to BK1. Despite collecting our SPM cert, we went to look for our teachers to greet them.. how good we are, right? haha

112

OMG!!! this is me.. I am driving.. haha. yup, our outing havent end yet…. this time, we went to watch I love Hong Kong.. 5 Kaki this time..

131 

haha.. we again…

77

442

For this sudden outing, it is quite funny, TYang and I went to catch up with My Fm cruiser.. How crazy we are right? Though we knew that we cant make it by the allocated time, we still wanna try our luck. and the outcome is expected.. they were gone when we reached there. >.<  The end, we went eat ice.. haha

1213

Dinner with my cousins at Sharing Planet.. Finally i made it to the place.. OMG!! someone took our photos… haha.. credit to Mr Ting..

DSC00012

As i said, I miss the chance to meet up with MY Fm cruiser right.. This time i made it with my sis.. Finally, i saw the team.. Penny, Wilson nad Qiang are kind of humorous.. We got number of freebies from them.. Haha.. i am going to catch up with their location this week..

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “兔年行大运啊!!!! 发呀!!!”

Powered By Blogger