Subscribe RSS



   It has been 2 months (actually more than that) staying and studying in KL..... huh.... time flies so fast ya.. What i do feel of my current life??? Good question. actually i have no idea. Sometimes i feel that it is time i can be independent instead of counting on parents for everything..How to say?? Ermm... for example, when i am outside, i have to consider the budget before 'giving' the money for the goods.( doesnt mean i spend extravagant in hometown)  But somehow i feel boring living here, not to say there is no entertainment here, but is just that i have no place to go instead of locking myself in a 'small' apartment... starring at the wall and my lovely HP. If one day my babe leaves me, i cant imagine what my life gonna be.. For sure i will get crazy by that time... Any others entertainment i can fit into... Clubbing? no way... thats not what i want...erm.... maybe i will just keep myself to my babe. 

    Lets move on to my tertiary study @ Taylor's... I feel exhausted all the time because of the overloaded assignments... though it is good for myself.... but they are just killing me... sometimes i do think if i could go back to secondary life when i have only need to 'listen, do , memorize and test'.. Haha ,  Life is that good.. nothing to worry about.. just be punctual to school daily.. thats it.how is simple is that , dont you agree with me? but human being have to grow up someday and i am in the process..

   Not to mention the terrible traffic jam here in Kl. suppose to say Sunway city.... everyday jam jam jam.... besides, the road that lead to my uni faces such stupid unavoidable problem..... The people here very rich... everyone owns their own car( >70%), thats why traffic jam happens. tata. it is just the starting.... wonder when i can i finish my study( i mean the last day at Taylor's)

Category: | 2 Comments

2 comments to “MY thought @ June...”

  1. yeah kl everytime jam.. then the roads also complicated =/

  1. fully agree. Even kl people can get lost easily..

Powered By Blogger