Subscribe RSS



It has been 3 months ago I blogged.. Hmm.. What theme should be used for this post? just a random one. This month in Architecture study is really torturing with average 4 hours sleep for a week and the miracle is I am still surviving, how awesome am I, isnt it? 3 submissions on last week and 4 submissions in this week. OMG!! lecturers paid to be cruel to students~ What a lifeless uni life here?

Untitled-21 

Well, i guess this is the only stuff that I was happy and enjoyed doing it. Isometric drawing of proposed bungalow using Autocad. First time redraw a building. what a great achieve for myself..

 

 

Here’s the original look of the proposed bungalow..

Sleepless life symbolize Architecture students…>>>

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “Finally it returns”

Powered By Blogger