Subscribe RSS



Rawr~!! OH wait, is this how a dragon sound? er, nevermind, forget about it.. It is Dragon year this year.. Dragon is described as an animal that bring lucks to the people from Chinese belief and I do believe the poem you hear this year most probably are 龙马精神,风调雨顺,'龙'总发,  of course the traditional one 恭喜发财,万事如意,身体健康 and the popular one of 2012 - 心想事成.

For this year, Chinese New Year falls on Monday, which mean we have a week celebration of it..For me, 'Tanglung' is a must to lighten up the atmosphere of New Year.... and here it goes


Next, a New Year celebration without reunion dinner is sure not perfect.. As usual, steamboat dinner, stewed duck and steamed fish..


A family photo?

As in rained kinda heavily just right when the clock strikes 12, I only burned the firecrackers on the first day morning. Red means 'Huat' anyway.


Mr and Mrs Mayor to our house..

Aunt's family



Well, I did not take much photos of relative.. below is some of the most wanted gang visiting photos.









and of course, not to forget my aunt come here all the way from Shenzhen.

Year 2012 Chinese New Year is indeed one of the most busiest and meaningful celebration where I had activities throughout the week. Now, I am looking forward to the coming holiday in Kuching. Yeah, cheers!!

Category: | 0 Comments

0 comments to “The visiting...”

Powered By Blogger